Hip and Pelvis
Hip and pelvis injuries can be a serious source of pain and disability, preventing a return to normal life. They include a wide variety of problems from sports related problems to high-energy industrial injuries of the pelvis.
The team at OTL are experts at managing these conditions. They are regularly referred patients with difficult and complex injuries from other consultants nationwide.
The wide range of conditions we treat include:
- Hip fractures
- Acetabular (hip socket) fractures
- Pelvic fractures
- Hip arthritis
- Loosening and pain from a previous hip replacement
- Avascular necrosis of the hip
- Femoroacetabular impingement
- Snapping iliotibial band syndrome and lateral hip pain
- Osteitis pubis/Adductor problems