- 0207 867 3747
- Contact PA
- 07432 572000
- PA Email
Mr Ian Sinha
Mr Ian Sinha is a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon at the North West London Major Trauma Centre, Imperial College Healthcare. He has a specialist interest in major trauma and arthroscopic surgery:
- Rib fracture fixation
- Limb reconstruction, including the Masquelet technique and circular frame reconstruction
- Complex upper and lower limb fractures, knee ligament injuries, elbow ligament injuries
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Arthroscopic knee meniscal repair
- Multi-ligament knee surgery
- Computer navigated knee replacement
After graduating from Imperial College School of Medicine, Ian completed his basic surgical training in Reading and Harefield and joined the North West London Higher Surgical Training programme as a Specialist Registrar in Trauma and Orthopaedics.
During his training Ian completed an AO Trauma Fellowship in Hannover, Germany under the supervision of Christian Krettek. He travelled to Perth, Western Australia to gain further experience in sports surgery and joint arthroplasty and completed a fellowship in the Perth Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Centre under the direct supervision of Peter Annear and Jens Buelow. He also gained experience working with their other surgeons including Keith Holt, Greg Jane and Greg Witherow.
Ian is the Clinical Lead for rib fracture fixation and paediatric trauma at the North West London Major Trauma Unit. He is an integral member of the limb reconstruction unit. He consults and operates at:
- The Lindo Wing, St Mary's Hospital, London
- Nuada Medical, 19 Harley Street, London
- Thames View, Charing Cross Hospital, London.
In his spare time Ian regularly attends the gym, enjoys surfing, swimming and dancing tango.